Ad Placement 2

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome to My Corner!

Welcome to Crash Freak's Corner everybody! Here I will be covering my basic ideas, likes, some written reviews instead of video reviews, and so forth. I'll be using this as a means to vent my ideas, opinions and whatnot as I've seriously slowed down on video production due to lack of equipment. Don't fret though, I plan on attempting to do more YouTube videos when I have time!



A Little About Me


I'm currently in college going for an Associate's Degree in a program called Video Game Foundations, where I learn how a game is made and how all the parts work. I'm on my final semester for my degree and boy am I nervous!


I'm a pretty big game, I enjoy comics and I love to write. I'm more of a Sony PlayStation fanboy, but I give other gamers for the Xbox series, Nintendo's consoles and even PC the time of day. I'm just not going to yell at you for liking something different.


Well, that's all for now! I plan on at least posting once a day for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewings!