Ad Placement 2

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy Late New Year! (Blog Update - January 9th, 2014)

Hi guys! Crash Freak here! Happy belated New Year!


I know, I know. I'm late to the party. I'm always late. In everything! Anyway... Hope you guys are having a good year so far! Mine's been alright. :P


--- YouTube Related Updates ---


Anywho... As you may know, I've been much more active on my YouTube channel and I'll try to be active here on my blog as well. But the YouTube stuff has been a daily thing!


Official Channel Trailer V1.0 (January 2014)


I've also made a channel trailer (have annotations on please!), which is linked below!


New Channel Trailer: Click

The transition into a Let's Play channel has been a bit rough. I don't get many views. Roughly 15-20 per video I've uploaded so far, with a bare minimum of 10. Occasionally, there will be 30+ views. This, however, depends on the popularity of the game (such as Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft, apparently Goof Troop, etc). Help me out by checking out the trailer above and maybe thinking of watching a few videos before you subscribe!

I'm on the Polaris forums and the Yogcast forums as well, trying to advertise the best way I know how without flooding Reddit.



---- Story Related Updates ---



Ah, yes, my story... Well, actually, as of now, there's TWO story projects going on! That's right, TWO!


Dynasty Series

The first story project is still my Dynasty story series. Progress on Act 11.5 has been dreadfully slow and all December 2014 saw out of that was a revised Prologue (mostly due to Writer's Block for 11.5). This month, however, I aim to have 11.5 out at least. If all goes well with writing mojo MAYBE Act 12 will be released as well. I'm still debating on how many Acts the first arc has left, as the story's approaching Lane finding and fighting Bortelli as well as Vinchi.


AOIT: The Digital Crusade Reboot


The second story project, however, is completely different. It's actually a written reboot/reimagining of my comic AOIT: The Digital Crusade. The reason for this is that I wanted another project to work on and busy myself when not recording Let's Plays for my YouTube channel. The actual title will be reworked as the story's being altered enough to warrant it by bringing in a slew of new characters - majority of such being based on online friends of mine. There are a few WIP names such as just Digital Crusade, The Resistance, The Virtual and The Damned, and Digital.exe


--- Blog Related Updates ---


Alrighty. In relation to the blog, January should see at least one or two Gaming Corner updates along with maybe a third YouTuber Review. I have a few candidates in mine for it. Though I got to one YouTuber Review last month due to Christmas and stuff, so now should be a bit easier. I hope to have 1 of each or two Gaming Reviews out this month!



That's it for the update, so thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewings!