Ad Placement 2

Monday, December 2, 2013

Blog Update December 02, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm Crash Freak. You may or may not know me from YouTube. If you don't , here's a link to go check my channel out (or you could, you know, click the link in the navigation bar).


Anyhow... This is a blog updaaaaaaaate!


1) YouTuber and Gaming Corner

If any come out this month (which I'm debating), it'll most likely be one of each. Though that's not saying there "won't" be more than one. With Christmas coming up along with a long time friend visiting, I may not be doing much here or on my channel when it is close to said Christmas.  That being said, the reveal of the next 5 games of Gaming Corner is here!

Block 2 of Gaming Corner Review List


1) Psychonauts (TBD)
2) Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (TBD)
3) Blades of Time (TBD)
4) Borderlands (TBD)
5) Grand Theft Auto V (TBD)


2) YouTube Channel Update: Content Change

If you've seen my earlier videos, you'd know my content was never very consistent. For the most part, it was indeed about video games (though 90% Crash Bandicoot related). Then when I started college, it became a little bit more open such as some video editing classes and the like. Now, I've decided to give in and make it mostly a Let's Play channel. Though the content isn't strictly Let's Play. There will be occasionally more review-type videos like I did with Ruff Trigger in the future as well, but mostly the "usual" content will be Let's Plays. Click below to watch a few like Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Prop Hunt and LoL Highlights.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewings!