Ad Placement 2

Monday, September 16, 2013

Updates and Stuff!

This is a Blogger update! The next Gaming Corner Review for Saints Row IV is coming soon. I've gotten caught up in continuing to write Dynasty: Origins since I'm finding it quite fun. It's an awesome way for me to release my creativity.


For those of you that just now discovered this blog, Gaming Corner will have its own page indexing the different reviews I make for different games. I went ahead and made it despite only having two reviews so far so I wouldn't forget later. If possible, I might be doing 2-3 Gaming Corners a month. Maybe more.



Furthermore, if you're interested in giving my story a read, click on the Dynasty: Origins link in the navigation bar! Until then, I'll see you guys for the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viewings!